Monday, May 6, 2013

TAGHAZOUT - MOROCCO
































About a year ago I was heading on a big adventure overseas. One of my first stops was Morocco which I'd been intrigued by for some reason for ages! I did a big tour through the mountains, into the desert and around Marrakech but one of my favourite places was a little town called Taghazout.
Taghazout is about 4 hours out of Marrakesh, which is a very fun bus trip. not. but so worth it, the town is tiny there is no supermarket or atm. We stayed at a place called Surf Berber, arriving the fridge was stocked with beer and there was an amazing rooftop overlooking the coast. The views were unbelievable, add an open air yoga studio (with sea views of course), cafe on the water and daily surf trips this place was heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment